Outdoor furniture has to withstand:
• Extreme, heavy duty usage for at least 5 years – We all know that customers won’t treat your furniture as if it was their own. The usage of an average piece of home furniture is always going to be far less intense. Our ranges are built to withstand being dragged around, jumped on by children and generally mistreated.
• Wind and Sand – Sand is hugely corrosive and abrasive, particularly when it gets into every fold and joint. Our furniture is built to withstand it, day in day out.
• Sea Water – this corrodes most products rapidly, you need a highly specialised supplier – like us – to withstand it for long periods. Everything from the materials to the metal legs will suffer if not designed properly.
• Rain – all outdoor furniture needs to be able to get wet, be easy to clean, and then dry quickly so customers can get back on them. Our cushions are designed to dry quickly and repel moisture where necessary. Moisture can encourage mould and mildew, particularly in warm climates and will rapidly spoil the look of your outdoor space.
• Chlorinated Water – Day in day out or furniture gets soaked in chlorinated water, which can, on some of our competitors, cause fading and stains.
• Snow – Since our furniture sits outside all year round, it has to withstand both extreme heat and extreme cold. Freezing, snow and pollutants can all cause stains and damage, but not on our ranges
• UV Resistant / Anti-Fade – Our ranges are designed to stay outside all day, without fading in the sun. To make it worse since every item of furniture is usually in a different position, they all get different amounts of sunlight. So, over a few years where our competitor’s product will fade, and discolour the materials on our range will remain colour fast. looking great for years.
High quality, long lasting outdoor furniture cannot be bought on price alone – which is why we combine an exceptional price structure with exceptional quality and longevity.
Many people ask us what makes our products different, well the best way to answer that question is to look at what can happen to other people’s product.
Other people’s product frays, it discolours, it chips, it won’t stand up to harsh conditions, ours is designed to look great, and stay looking great for years to come.
So, want to know what makes our product different, then have a look at some of the images below.